Our Blog Commenting Service Gives Your Blog the Engagement that it Needs to Succeed
FACTS: A Blog Without Comments is Dead.
This is why many bloggers decide to use our Blog Commenting Service in order to boost their Traffic and Engagement now,
instead of waiting on s l o w organic traffic to respond.
You see, blogging in its very nature is just something that was meant to be done with an engaging audience. It’s the original social media platform and it wasn’t meant to be done in a vacuum all by your lonesome. That sucks!
And blogging (especially in the beginning) can be a long and lonely road when trying to continuously crank out post after post in isolation with no feedback whatsoever. That can make you start to feel a little cray-cray for real like you’re talking to yourself instead of talking to an audience.
Not a good feeling –At All.
Perhaps the following scenario sounds familiar to you?
- You sit there and squeeze your brain to think of something interesting to write.
- You likely have to do a fair amount of research on the topic.
- Finally, you sit down to start writing and glare at that blank screen staring back at you.
- You start banging out some words on the keyboard … writing, thinking, writing, thinking, writing and possibly researching some more.
(And on top of all that, long gone are the days when the average blog post was just 500 words or less. These days the standard length for a blog post is at least 1000 words or more for it to even be considered noteworthy content.)
- Then you have to edit, format and proofread your content, that is if you don’t want it to look and sound like crap.
- Then you press publish and wait wait wait, hopefully for some feedback and validation for your work. Because for all the work that you put into creating your post, you want some comments on it dammit! … But all you wind up hearing are crickets! …or maybe some spam comments that eeked their way through …and if you’re lucky, a legitimate comment or two.
That’s gutwrenching! And it’s no wonder why so many bloggers get discouraged and want to quit these days. Many of them walking away from the blogosphere for good screaming the words “Blogging doesn’t work!” and “Blogging is dead!”
But that’s simply not true. Blogging does work. The statistics speaks for itself.
Blog Marketing Statistics
- Blogs are among the top 3 forms of media used in today’s content strategies. (HubSpot, 2020)
- WordPress users produce approximately 70 million new posts and 77 million new comments every month. WordPress, 2020)
- 51% of companies say updating old content has proven to be the most effective tactic implemented. (SEMrush, 2019)
- In the marketing sector, the top-performing articles are 5,700+ words in length. (SEMrush, 2019)
- 89% of content marketers have used blog posts in their content creation strategy in 2020. (Content Marketing Institute, 2020)
- Search is the #1 traffic source to blogs across all industries. (SEMrush, 2019)
- 18% of marketers chose WordPress as their website content management system (CMS). (HubSpot, 2020)
- Listicles get twice as many shares than other blog post formats. (SEMrush, 2019)
- 86% of companies produce blog content compared to other types of content creation. (SEMrush, 2019)
- Advertising and marketing spend is expected to rise by 14% in 2021. (Deloitte, 2020).
The benefits of blogging is undeniable. It’s a beautiful thing, and a very effective content marketing strategy.
Add some comments to your posts, and it’s downright EXPLOSIVE!
10 IMPACTFUL Benefits of Relevant Comments On Your Site
Relevant comments help to increase social signals and liven up your website and social media posts. They provide the social proof that people want and need to see to believe in your content.
Relevant comments are great for search engine optimization being that they build upon your existing content, and many of the comments will naturally contain relevant keywords related to your content. All of this content optimization creates a powerful combustion of SEO optimized content. Furthermore, real visitors interacting with your content will naturally lower your bounce rate, improve time on site and all of those other important user behavior signals that are vital for good SEO.
Relevant comments from different people provide a fresh source of real unique traffic to your website, blogs and social media content.
Relevant comments from real visitors will help boost your traffic rankings being that they come from different IPs and browsers.
Content-related comments can increase your conversions. Whether you need more sales, leads, followers, or whatever the case may be, relevant comments can help you get it. Especially from people who need a little more convincing. It is a known fact that most people tend to follow the crowd.
Relevant comments help to build your online community - and in turn increases your popularity. When people see a stream of interesting comments on your posts, this says to them “Hey, this is where it’s at ~ Join In!”
Relevant comments add value to your content. Content with a lonely comment box at the end and no comments to follow looks real sad. No one wants to hang around for that! You need to add some relevant comments to your content and watch as it magically comes to life!
Content-related comments help stimulate new ideas and greater clarity on issues. Just one relevant comment could be just the right insight you need to improve your content, focus or business direction.
Relevant comments provide you with ongoing content expansion. This user-generated content will keep your content alive – continuing to live on and grow long after you've moved on to other projects. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
A steady stream of content-focused comments on your site will position you as an Authority in your field – not only in the eyes of Google – but also in the eyes of other leading search engines, authority sites and most importantly the People!
You don’t have to sink into the dark hole of blogging like many others have. You can rise above all of the noise in the blogosphere and be one of the Winners! Stop blogging in a vacuum, your content deserves better than that. Buy blog comments and watch your content come to life. This may very well be the missing piece to your content marketing strategy.
Blog Commenting Service Packages
PLAN - PRICE
TAT: 4 - 10 days
TAT: 10 - 15 days
TAT: 15 - 20 days
TAT: 20 - 25 days
TAT: 25 - 30 days
Give yourself a discount! The Bigger the Package – The Bigger the Savings!
Boost Traffic & SEO ~ Increase Your Social Impact ~ Dust Your Competition!
Don’t need bulk comments right now? Grab a 20 Pack.